Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tales in Shopping Land, Part Deux

I had a couple people ask me which purses I purchased from the Coach outlet in my post from yesterday (here). 

So, I present to you my lovelies!
The brown leather large Parker Hobo

The black large leather Maggie

The online pictures do not do the Maggie justice.  This bag is beaut-i-mous (what, that isn't a word in Webster's dictionary?! Shocking)!  It also is large and has plenty of room inside.......my kind of purse! The Parker Hobo is such a fun purse! I have been carrying it the past two days and I love it! 

When I got home from shopping Hubs immediately eyed the Coach shopping bag and said, "What!? You bought ANOTHER Coach purse!  How many purses do you need?!"  I didn't have the heart to tell him that there were two purses in the shopping bag nor did I respond to his 'how many purses do you need' comment.  Ehhhhhh......he doesn't need to know! lol

If you have a Coach outlet near you I highly recommend that you stop by.  It could be dangerous (to your credit card/bank account) but totally worth it! They have some fabulous purses in their 'take an additional 50% off the already marked down price' section and then you also get an additional 20% off coupon when  you walk into the store.  You do the math.  You can thank me later! lol

Have a wonderful Thursday! One more day until a much needed 3 day weekend!!!

post signature

4 comments:

Sarah Ann said...

We have a coach outlet close to us but I get so nervous that I would break the bank if I actually shopped there! :) I love the Parker purse!

Lindsey said...

They are both so gorgeous!!

Ams said...

So freaking beautiful I could die!!!
I WISH I lived near a coach outlet :( (*insert super duper sad face!*)

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.