Isn't he the cutest thing ever?!? I know I am biased but he is going to be so stinkin' cute in a tux!
Little background- Ty will be 1 in July. He is currently crawling EVERYWHERE and into EVERYTHING (and boy is he fast)! He also pulls himself up to walk along the furniture but is not officially walking on his own. His mama, my future sister-in-law and bridesmaid, has been so nervous that he will not walk down the aisle for our wedding. I am not worried because no matter what he will look adorable!
Well, problem has been solved! Thanks to the ingenuity of the family we have come up with the perfect solution! Meet our solution:
Hello Step 2 Whisper Ride Buggy from Toys R' Us! Ty already has one of these and he LOVES it! He sits in it for hours!!!!
So the plan is that even if he is walking we will probably have him pushed down the aisle by our cousin in this bad boy. Let's face it, walking down an aisle with no one in the building is one thing but walking down the aisle with a building packed full of people starring at you can be a little nerve racking (heck, I am nervous and I am much older). So even if he is walking we are afraid that he might freak out.
Currently the truck is blue (which obviously does not coordinate with our color scheme) so the family has come up with a GREAT idea to make this truck fit in (tastefully). Here we go-
- Paint the truck black with special paint that is made for plastic (it will look like the paint job on an actual car when done)
- Have a leather seat made that is a champagne color by one of my future father-in-law's friends.
- Possibly chrome out the rims
- Add LED lights where the headlights and the taillights would be
- Add extra elastic to the ring bearer pillow so that we can put it around the hood of the truck
- Make a sign to hang on the truck that says "Soon to be Married" on one side for when he goes down the aisle and then "Just Married" on the other side so that it can be flipped when he goes back down the aisle to leave
- Lastly, disable the horn temporarily- he isn't obnoxious at all with the horn but just in case he decides to honk the horn during an inopportune moment, like "does anyone see why these two should not be married, if so, speak now or forever hold your peace"......."HONK HONK HONK". I think I would burst out laughing if this happened!
Are you doing anything different/fun to cater to a younger bridal party member?!?