1. I am OCD about where the seam of my sock lines up on my toes. If not perfect I will go nuts trying to get it lined up perfectly.
2. I am always one who starts too many projects at once and never ends up finishing them all (planning a wedding could be interesting with this quirk).
3. I love the outdoors and enjoy yard work. I love to mow the lawn and very rarely let my fiance do it.
4. When I paint my toe nails I leave the same polish on until most of the nail polish has chipped off. It isn't until I have a reason to paint my nails that I take the old off and re-paint them.
5. I have a shoe obsession but I am too scared to wear out some of my expensive pairs of shoes for fear of scratching or ruining the shoes (like Stephanie at Gossip. Style. Wed).
6. I really enjoy cross stitching and quilting (I have not done this in forever) it is very relaxing to me. My mom taught me how to do both when I was little.
6 Things I Value:
1. My fiance, Rich.
2. My two adorable English Bulldogs, Buerly and Rooney (See picture below)
3. My family, Rich's family, and our friends (they are the greatest)!!!
5. Our beautiful house
6. Beautiful weather
1. Tax Season (aka Busy Season)
2. Cold, rainy weather
3. People who drive slow in the fast lane and refuse to move into the right lane (get outta my way)
4. Politics- I can't wait for this election to be over with!
5. Lazy people drive me crazy!!!!!
6. My alarm clock when it goes off in the morning
I tag Amanda from The Blissful Bride, Jenny. Lee from Soon To Be Mrs. Gentry, andRachel from Girl Learning Along the Way