This is the color that I picked
- Small and extremely light-weight
- Clip on back of shuffle
- Easy to use control pad on the top of the headphones
- Click plus or minus to adjust volume up and down
- Single squeeze the center to pause
- Double squeeze to skip forward to next track
- Triple squeeze to skip back to the previous track
- Able to switch between playlists (squeeze and keep holding the center to switch)
- Able to fast forward or rewind by squeezing center twice and then holding or squeezing center three times and holding
- Ability to shuffle playlist (I would seriously hope that it could do this since it is called the iPod Shuffle)
- Able to upload large amount of music onto shuffle
- Voice Over capable to tell you the name of the song and artist playing (squeeze and hold the center of the control pad)
- Lots of colors to choose from (very girly, I know)
- Pretty long battery life
- $50 for the 2GB.....pretty darn cheap for an iPod
- Perfect for exercising and running
- No display screen to see what song is playing
- Can be overwhelming at times to have more than one playlist loaded on your iPod Shuffle (but maybe I haven't gotten completely used to this yet)
I LOVE this little, and I mean little, piece of technology! It is PERFECT for running and exercising. The fact that it is so small and light-weight allows you to run without even knowing that it is clipped to your shorts. But because it is so light-weight I have found that I have to wrap the headphone cord once around the strap of my sports bra to keep the cord from bouncing or pulling.
At first I wasn't sure how I would like the control pad that is close to the top of the headphones. After playing with it on a run I think it is genius! The placement of the control pad makes it so easy to switch songs or pause the shuffle.
It is very simplistic - not a lot of bells and whistles. Some may hate not having a display screen but me being the A.D.D. runner that I am absolutely love not having another distraction. I don't have the temptation to constantly look down to see what is playing or what is next.
Lastly, I tend to only load one playlist on my shuffle at a time because the thought of trying to switch between playlists kind of overwhelms me. This isn't a big deal to me but may be to others.
All in all, I highly recommend the iPod Shuffle!
Have a great Monday!!!!