18 Days and Counting.....

until I am on vacation in sunny Florida with Hubs, my bestie P and her husband!!!! :-D

Or as Hubs put it, on his FB page, today - "18 days until the US plays England in the World Cup and Lo* and I start our vacation."  Of course I gave him crap for listing soccer above our vacation.  Really?!?  That boy and his priorities! Tisk tisk! lol

Vacation preview- we will be purchasing passports and doing beers around the world at this place

*Don't worry ladies, Lo is my nickname.....he isn't talking about some other woman.....lol

Have a fabulous Tuesday!
post signature

Comments

Nicole-Lynn said…
Oh how fun! I live in that area so if you want to meet for lunch or something let me know :)
Kathryn said…
How exciting....we are going in September and I can't wait!
THE Stephanie said…
FUN!! I need a vacation bad! God thing I get I brief one to the beach this weekend :)
How fun!! :D Sounds like a wonderful trip.

Popular Posts