Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
I have never been medically diagnosed with OCD but I will guarantee that I have a touch of OCD. So, I am going to self-diagnose! Thank you WebMD. HA!
- As a child I was VERY picky about my socks. If the stitched part in the toe of the foot didn't line up perfectly with my toes I was an unhappy camper. It was bad. The only thing worse was watching someone else just throw on a sock sideways and put on a shoe. I seriously wanted to fix it for them because it made me so uncomfortable.
- Garage Door vs Laura......the ultimate battle. I cannot tell you how many freaking times I have to turn my car around to go back and make sure that the garage door is shut. Sadly, I watch the garage door go down but then I start questioning whether it stayed down.
- Are the doors locked? This is the first thing said between me and Hubs as we are driving away. Once again we have turned around several times to double check.
- Is the stove turned off? Funny thing is we may not have even used the stove that day but still have to ask the question.
- Using the proper towel. I have very nice William-Sonoma dish towels that I 'decorate' my kitchen with and use to clean up non-staining messes. Otherwise I have cheap white towels that I will use. Hubs doesn't understand my reasoning and it drives him nuts.....almost as crazy as it drives me when he uses my nice, expensive towel to clean up staining messes.