Grrrrrrr.......

Dear Allergies,

I hate you! I refuse to be polite with you any longer or sugar coat it.  GO AWAY! I am sick and tired of being stuffed up at night when I sleep and waking up with a runny nose/itchy eyes.  Each year you seem to make your presence known more and more.  Well, I am sick of you so leave me alone you big bully!

Hatefully,


Sneezy, red, itchy eyed moi




Dear Anxiety,


You have kept me awake for hours on end the past several nights.  Messing with my sleep is not a wise thing and could have some serious ramifications! I will get ugly if I can't get my 8 hours of much needed beauty sleep!

I know that I have a lot to do to get ready for vacation but you are not helping the situation.  Please stop creeping into the back of my mind at night when I should be sleeping.  Also stop reminding me of the MILLION things that I must accomplish! I know that I have a lot to do and I will get it all done.....I promise!


Grumpily,


The Zombie formerly known as Laura




I am currently functioning on about 5 or less hours of sleep.  Hubs and I will be leaving to go on vacation soon (not looking forward to the 10.5 hour drive.....ugh).  I am so excited but have LOTS to get done before we leave.  Hope you all have a wonderful day! :-)

post signature

Comments

My Dream Ring said…
They are seriously the worst....my daughter has been a mess since April...bless her and you.

Popular Posts