Pranksters

Hubs showed me a YouTube video of this couple, Nikki and John, who constantly pull pranks on each other.  They live in California and are high school sweet hearts who are now engaged.  I about peed my pants watching some of the pranks that they pull on each other.  I have to say, I would be PISSED beyond belief if Hubs did any of this stuff to me (and vice versa).  But apparently, this couple LOVES pranking each other.



 and.....



Even if this stuff is staged it is still too freaking funny! There are TONS of other pranks that they have captured on video.  Hubs asked me the other day, after seeing the videos, if he should expect to be pranked in the near future.  My response, "Hell no! Because a.) I don't want you to get revenge on me and b.) I don't want to have a mess to clean up!"

Have a great Wednesday! Half way to the weekend!
 
post signature

Comments

Corinne said…
Oh my gosh those are too funny!! I especially like the slow-mo on the second video! haha
I think it would be fun but I would be constantly freaked out thinking something was going to happen. Plus, I'm not a fan of cleaning up more than i have to!
Jessica said…
OMG I'm so stealing the diet coke/mentos prank to pull on my brother in law. :D
What an adorable couple!!! The only pranks my husband pulls on me is when he hides in the apartment and jumps out at me.
Seems like stuff my fiance and I might do to each other

Popular Posts