Wednesday, August 25, 2010

???????????????

I am officially in a blogging rut!  There are several things going on right now which means that my mind is in 5,473,847 different directions (okay, maybe I am being a tad bit dramatic).  Sadly, this makes it VERY hard for me to focus on coming up with a blog post right now.  So, I thought this would be the PERFECT opportunity for all my friends out there in blogger land to ask me anything!!!
So, leave me a comment or shoot me an email with anything you would like to know about me, Hubs, our puppies, my life, etc.  :-)  Ask away!

Have a wonderful day!
post signature

3 comments:

Mrs. Bear said...

I want to know what you like to eat... and do one of those "day in the life of..." where you blog about a typical day =0)

My Dream Ring said...

Good idea Mrs. Bear! Oh and more funny puppy stories!

wedding dress said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.