Something is Missing

What is missing in the picture below?
 Please excuse all the stir stick/spill stoppers from Starbucks.  I have a slight serious addiction to Starbucks hot tea.  You never know when you might need one! lol

Any guesses?!?

Well, if you guessed my wedding rings/engagement ring then you are correct!
You can even seen my tan line from ALWAYS wearing my ring even when I lay out, play golf, work in the yard, etc.  So you can only imagine how "naked" I feel without my ring today.  I have panicked a few times when I looked down and didn't see it.  I have to constantly remind myself that I left it at home and didn't lose it.  Not a good feeling people, not a good feeling!

Sadly, I somehow managed to remember to put on my earrings and watch but not my ring (which sits right next to my earrings and watch at night).  I am such a hot mess in the mornings!  At least I remembered to take out the trash today.........

Getting ready for the day today: Fail

post signature

Comments

THE Stephanie said…
I absolutely hate it when I forget my ring. :(
Mrs. Lopez said…
I can imagine. I need to send my rings in to get them resized but i cant imagine going a whole week without them.
Unknown said…
That just reminded me! I have to take the trash out... Is it uncomfortable to sleep with your rings on? I would feel naked without them too!
Nicole-Lynn said…
Bummer.. I've forgotten my ring a few times. I am weird and dont swim, bathe or sleep with my ring though.
B said…
Don't you hate that?! I feel SO naked when I forget them.
I feel so naked when I don't wear my ring...and the ugly tan lines don't make me feel any better
Melissa said…
I always feel amiss when I forget my ring. I find myself continually feeling the finger where the ring should sit.
I forgot my engagement ring today and felt completely naked. Ive only had it 4 months!

Popular Posts