Hap Hap Happy Birthday!!!!

This little man turns 2 today!!!!


I cannot believe that it was two years ago today that our adorable, little nephew was born.  He has gotten so big, so fast!!! He rides around on his 4-wheeler like a pro, has no fear of anything {which terrifies his momma} and is full of energy.

He is a little man with an awesome personality that always makes me laugh.  Oh and he always makes his 'Aunt Ah' feel so important because whenever I call my SIL he always insists on talking on the phone.  {Melt} So......

Happy Birthday!!!! 

We love you and can't wait to see you this weekend!  

Oh and Aunt Ah will be sure to make you this:
And serve it in this:

Have a wonderful Holiday Weekend!

post signature

Comments

Jenn said…
That would be so cute if you made that and put it in a dump truck!!
Unknown said…
That is my FAVORITE cake... love love love and wish I was coming for the birthday celebration.
Happy Birthday to your sweet nephew!! He is stinkin' cute!
JennyLee said…
What a big boy! Have an awesome holiday weekend friend!

Popular Posts