Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What's on Your DVR

There are several TV shows that you will find on our DVR that I watch each and every week.  Some are shows that both Hubs and I enjoy.  Others are shows that I love and Hubs usually makes fun of me for watching.

So here goes my list:

Gossip Girl on the CW

What is there not to love about Gossip Girl? This show has me hooked!  And of course I am on team Serena/Nate.  And shame on Lil J for messing with Serena and Nate (totally dislike her and her raccoon eyes.....lay off the eye liner).

I also love me some Blair.  She always cracks me up with her crazy schemes and her 'I will get what I want' attitude. 

Now onto the opposite coast.
90210 on the CW

I just recently started watching 90210.  I find myself constantly switching which characters I like and which characters I don't care for as the seasons go on.  Normally when I watch TV series I have a character that I love and I stick with that character as the seasons go on but not this show. 

As odd and crazy as it may sound I find myself sympathizing with Naomi even though she is so self-absorbed.  Maybe it is because she really doesn't have any family around to correct her when she comes up with her grand schemes.  Who knows, but I do love her hair!  And of course I don't think there is any way I could ever dislike Annie.  She is just so sweet in general.

 Secret Life of the American Teenager on ABC Family

LOVE this show!!! Deep down inside I hope that Ricky and Amy end up together.  I know, probably too fairytale for this show but one can always dream.  I do like how this show portrays how sex in high school can change lives and cause drama.  The writers have done a great job showing that having a baby young is not easy or loads of fun all the time. 

Amy's roller coaster emotions started getting on my nerves during the last season.  But I guess I would be an emotional roller coaster if I had a baby in high school too.  Who knows! 

Can Adrienne please keep her legs crossed?!? I am pretty sure you will find this girls name under the definition of promiscuous in Websters Dictionary.  


The Big Bang Theory on CBS

How can you not LOVE this show!? I pretty much love everything about it but Sheldon is the star of the show.  The producers/creators did an AH-MAZING job casting actors for this series.  

Glee on Fox

Between the songs and the characters I am highly addicted to this show.  The Madonna episode that was aired last week was pure genius because I definitely love me some Madonna.  Oh and Sue Sylvester is a riot! Once again, the producers/creators of this show did a fabulous job casting the perfect people.  

Favorite quote from last week - Brittany: When I pulled my hamstring, I went to a misogynist.

Can't wait to see what tonight brings!


Well blogland friends, in order to not drag this post out too long I will stop there.  Some of the other shows that I enjoy watching are: Real Housewives of NY, Real Housewives of OC, Gene Simons: Family Jewels, The Hills, Rules of Engagement, Modern Family, and Cougar Town.  Modern Family and Cougar Town are in the top ranks of my list but since I did a post about some of the characters a while back I figured I wouldn't repeat myself. 

What shows would I find on your DVR? 

Have a wonderful Tuesday!!!!
post signature

5 comments:

Lynsey and Brian said...

I love GLEE!!! Also on my DVR, you would find Castle, Dancing with the Stars, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, NCIS.. and a few others.

I love your blog design/layout. I usually read via Reader so I didn't notice it until now!

Marian said...

I am addicted to both Gossip Girl and Glee. I just can't get enough. And Little J has been driving me INSANE. I agree, she should leave Nate and S alone. I also hope that Blair and Chuck get back together. I love them!!

And Glee is just amazing

Mrs. Bear said...

Oh yes Gossip Girl, 90210, and Glee are all on my DVR... along with Melrose Place, Vampire Diaries, and Grey's Anatomy. Throw in a couple of Food Network specials, SYTYCD (when it's on), and Workout shows and guess who monopolizes the DVR?!?!

Mrs. Hesson said...

Dancing with the stars, Idol and Guiliana and bill :) Haha. I'm hooked on more than that but those are just the ones I record because something else is always on at the same time.

Nicole-Lynn said...

I'm guilty of a handful of those shows too! Sometimes they pile on my DVR and I get this anxious feeling that I need to watch them all! :)