Loving This Weather!

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

The weather was gorgeous all weekend here in the Midwest so of course Hubs and I had to take advantage of the sun.  Originally I planned on working in the yard all weekend......that didn't happen.  Instead we went golfing on Saturday and Sunday and now I am INCREDIBLY sore!

HOLY MUSCLES I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD!!!!


On Saturday Hubs and I played a round of 18 together.  He was Fred Couples and I was Phil Mickelson (I am a lefty like Phil).  Hell, we should have been competing in the Masters that way we played! J/K But we did have a blast!  I am almost positive that Saturday was the first time ever that it was just Hubs and I playing golf together.  Usually we go with my parents or friends.  I don't think I have ever had so much fun golfing as I did on Saturday.  We were so relaxed and just enjoyed each others company.  Fun + Relaxed = Much better golf game.  Plus we were really able to take time and help each other out with our golf game.  Oh and I birdied the 6th hole! First birdie of the season! :-)

On Sunday we decided to adventure back out but this time we played with my parents.  We woke up that morning excited and confident after the previous days golf play.  Let's just say our golf game was no where near as good as it was on Saturday.  Apparently my golf game decided to sleep in and stay home because it was no where to be found.  There were definitely some frustrating times but all in all we had fun and enjoyed the weather.

 Today I woke up to a very congested head (thank you allergies), incredibly sore arms, abs that kill when I laugh (or sneeze...thank you again allergies) and very roasty toasty shoulders/face/arms.  I have some VERY sexy tan lines that make farmer's tans look like child's play (NEVER wear your sunglasses for an entire round of golf). lol  But you know what?!? It was so worth it! I am so glad that we were able to spend two whole days outside enjoying the weather and each others company. 

What did you lovelies do over the weekend?!?

A tidbit a lot of people don't know about me- I have been playing golf since I was 8 years old.  (Trust me, I don't play as well as I should for playing that long).

post signature

Comments

You could get a Phil M. tan across your forehead. That'd be awesome.
Ams said…
What a perfect weekend! I have NEVER golfed before and have a feeling I would be terrible at it :( lol

Popular Posts