Hap Hap Happy Birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!!

 This was the first time I saw my dad once I was in my wedding dress.  He started tearing up which of course had me bawling!

 Awe! Doesn't he look so spiffy in his tux?!

 This was taken right before the AFC playoff game against the Baltimore Ravens.  We pre-gamed at The Claddagh (fabulous Irish pub.....great food). 

 Happy Birthday Daddy! I love you and hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday!

We originally were going to go out to dinner tonight for my Dad's birthday but after my parents crazy week I think we will wait until next week.  Mom and Dad went to the Final Four/National Championship Game with us (along with Hubs' parents and some friends).  On Tuesday, after a late night at the Title Game, they boarded a plane to head out to the Masters Practice round in Augusta, Georgia.  My parents plane landed at midnight last night and they were up bright and early for work today.  Needless to say......they are exhausted! Shoot! I am exhausted just thinking about their crazy schedule!

Have a great Thursday!

post signature

Comments

My Dream Ring said…
Sweet pics...Happy Birthday to ur daddy!
that is a beautiful pic of you and your dad! happy birthday to your dad!
JennyLee said…
Happy Birthday to your Daddy!

Popular Posts