Music

She's nothing like a girl you've ever seen before
Nothing you can compare to your neighborhood whore
I'm tryna find the words to describe this girl
Without being disrespectful
- Sexy Bitch by David Guetta feat Akon

I don't know why but this song makes me giggle......a lot!

"Nothing you can compare to your neighborhood whore"

Really?!? That's freaking hysterical to me!

That is definitely one of the songs you will find on my new iPod shuffle for when I go running.  Here are some others that you can find me listening to-
  • Naturally by Selena Gomez (my 6 year old niece and I share a love of Selena.....lol)
  • Break Your Heart by Taio Cruz (if you have not listened to this song go now and look it up on YouTube......LOVE LOVE LOVE this song)
  • Young Forever by Jay-Z feat Mr. Hudson (80's meets rap....how can you go wrong?!? lol)
  • All the Right Moves by OneRepublic (love them as a group)
  • Evacuate the Dance Floor by Cascada
  • Dangerous by Cascada
  • Ridin' Solo by Jason Derulo
  • In My Head by Jason Derulo
  • Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva (this will REALLY get you running and pumped up)
  • Welcome to the World by Kevin Rudolf 
  • Land Down Under by Men at Work (haha! This song makes me smile....pretty sure it was on VH-1's Awesomely Bad Songs......totally disagree with them)
  • When It was Good by Flipsyde
  • Trying to Find Atlantis by Jamie O'Neal (our wedding photographer has done several shoots with Jamie O'Neal.....oh and this is a great song to just belt out in the car with the sunroof open and wind blowing through your hair......I know, very cliche but try it and tell me I am wrong)
It drives Hubs absolutely nuts because I love to put a variety of music on one playlist (ie- country, rap, pop, Broadway, 80's, techno, and rock all on one fabulous playlist as you can see from my running playlist).  What can I say? I love variety! Don't you judge me! lol  I get too bored with one style of music (hmmmm.....are we noticing a trend?!? Pretty sure I am A.D.D.). 
The new iPod Shuffle (4th Generation) is fabulous! Review coming soon!

So tell me, what music would I find on your iPod (or whatever you use to listen to music) if you were going on a run?!?  Anyone else out there create the most random cds/playlists?!?

Happy Thursday! One more day! :-)

post signature

Comments

JennyLee said…
I prefer a variety myself. ;)
Nicole-Lynn said…
lol @ the Sexy Chic song.. I love it too, so odd! :)

Popular Posts