1. What are your middle names? Richard Elton aka Hubs and Laura Ann
2. How long have you been together? Since November of 2004 but if you ask our friends and family we have been together for longer.....lol
Hubs and I goofing off at Epcot while on our Honeymoon
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? We had met each other my freshman year of college but never really hung out. It wasn't until the summer between my sophomore and junior year that we started hanging out (2004).
4. Who asked who out? Hubs asked me out on a date to Oceanaire for dinner.
5. How old are each of you? Hubs is 28 and I am 26
6. Did you go to the same school? We both attended Butler University which is where we met. Go Dawgs!
7. Are you from the same home town? No
8. Who is the smartest? Hmmmm.....we could argue this one out! lol
9. Who majored in what? Hubs- International Business, Me- Accounting (started out in pharmacy but switched.....sometimes I wonder what I was thinking)
10. Who is the most sensitive? DEFINITELY me! I am the one who will cry over spilled milk which usually has Hubs laughing as he hugs his emotional train-wreck of a wife!
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Hawaii- we went on a cruise with my parents during Thanksgiving break my senior year of college.
This picture was taken on our cruise in Hawaii
12. Who has the worst temper? Hubs. I keep teasing him that kids will eventually mellow him out! lol
13. How many children do you want? Haha! I have always said that 2 is my max (preferably one girl and one boy....I like to keep things even). Hubs on the other hand has ALWAYS had this feeling that God will give him twin girls and a boy. He better hope that boy comes first! lol
14. Who does the cooking? Mostly me but when Hubs cooks it is spectacular. I am so jealous because he can just create dishes and throw ingredients together and it tastes wonderful. Me on the other hand, I am a recipe follower.
15. Who is more social? Back in college I would have said me but thanks to Hubs job he is quite the social butterfly. He thrives on meeting new people. In fact, he loves when we get seated with people we don't know at weddings so that he can meet them. Gotta love him! :-)
16. Who is the neat freak? Somewhat me. Our house is a mess but I tend to obsess about certain things. I am sure I drive Hubs nuts quite often.
17. Who is the most stubborn? We tie! We are both VERY stubborn and EXTREMELY competitive. Makes for some interesting situations. lol
18. Who wakes up earlier? We usually wake up at the same time on week days but I tend to wake up earlier on weekends. It just depends. If there is a Manchester United game on at 6am on a Saturday you can bet your life savings that Hubs will be up and watching the game. Unfortunately I don't get to sleep much if that is the case because I usually am startled awake by him screaming, "Way to go Rooney!!!!"
19. Where was your first date? Oceanaire......AH-MAZING seafood! That is also the restaurant he took me to after he proposed.
20. Who has the bigger family? Definitely me. I have 3 half brothers and 2 half sisters which equates to LOTS of nieces and nephews. Hubs has 1 sister.
21. Do you get flowers often? Not that often. We love to go out to eat so I would rather spend the money on that versus flowers.
22. How do you spend the holidays? We try our best to spend time with both sides but it can be difficult since his family lives 2 1/2 hours away. Lately, because of Hubs' work schedule, his family has come to our house the weekend before Christmas to celebrate.
23. Who is more jealous? I don't think either of us are really jealous people.
24. How long did it take to get serious? We were good friends before we started dating so it did not take long at all for us to get serious. Within a month of us dating I flew out to Arizona with Hubs and his family for his Uncle's wedding. His family knew it was pretty serious since I was the first girl he had brought home for them to meet while in college.
25. Who eats more? We can both be piggies but we are working on that. lol
26. What do you do for a living? Hubs is broker and I am an accountant for my parents' companies.
27. Who does the laundry? Me even though I hate laundry with a passion. I don't mind doing laundry but it is the folding, matching socks, putting away part that I hate. Whoever invents a system that washes, dries and folds laundry is going to be RICH! lol
28. Who's better with the computer? Hubs, definitely Hubs.
29. Who drives when you are together? Ehhh.....it's a coin toss. It tends to be whoever's car we take drives.
30. What is your song? "When You Love Someone" by Bryan Adams
Well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy the warmer weather and hopefully some sunshine! :-)