Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Laundry Room Decorating

Okay all you lovely blogland friends, I need your help!

I am in the process of decorating our newly made-over laundry room.  I have been fascinated with the entire concept of vinyl wall decor for a while now but have never really come up with a place to put one until now.  My only issue- I have found several that I like but just can't choose one.  Here are the ones that I like so far:

1.)

2.)
Photo via WeiWeisBabies

3.)
Photo via WeiWeisBabies

4.)

So this is where all of you lovely readers come in- which vinyl do you like best?!? Either leave me a comment or vote on the right hand side. 

Lastly, for those of you who own vinyl wall decor, was there a particular vendor that you used?  Any recommendations?  Did you like the outcome of your vinyl wall decor?  Please tell me all about your experience!!!! Thanks!

Happy Hump Day!!!! :-D

5 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Very cute. I like the first one the best :)

Adrienne said...

These are so cute!! I like number 2 the best, but 3 is a close second!! Good luck choosing! : )

My Dream Ring said...

I love the very first one, so cute. I got two wall sayings at my shower, can't wait to get a house to put them in.

Mrs. Bear said...

I bought one for my bedroom when I was in college but was too scared to put it up, haha. I love the last one, it is adorable!

wedding dress said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.