Engagement Pictures!!!!

Today is the BIG day (well not THE big day, but it is still pretty big to me)! Rich and I have our Engagement pictures at 5:00pm @ Butler University. It is sunny and gorgeous, a little on the chilly side but we can work with that.

I am so nervous! What if my hair looks like crap or my make-up doesn't come out right even though I do it the same way day in and day out?!? Freaking out aside, I was able to get our second outfit together last night. It will be simple but nice. WISH US LUCK!!!!

I leave you all with a few pictures of Butler University and Holcomb Gardens where our engagement pictures will be taken:






(Clockwise from left to right: Outdoors.Webshots.com, Ice Box Project 365, Flickr, Troy Photo)

Comments

Adrienne said…
Oh that is so exciting! I am jealous! Our engagement shoot isn't until April - I want to do it right now!!! : ) Have fun and be sure to share the results!
Candicelyn said…
WOW YOU ARE GETTING SO MUCH ACCOMPLISHED! HOW EXCITING!
jessica lynn said…
fingers crossed! nicole shot some engagement picts there not too long ago and I LOVE THEM!:
http://nicolegreenphoto.blogspot.com/2008/10/erin-abe.html
said…
I love images with tall trees in the background! So beautiful!

Popular Posts