- Hors D'oeurves:
- Shrimp shooter with cocktail sauce or a creole remoulade sauce
- Nori roll with duck, sushi rice, wasabi aioli and pickled ginger on a wonton chip
- Fontina risotto ball with a roasted red pepper marinara (fancy mac and cheese)
- Grilled garden pizza with assorted vegetables, olive oil, and jack cheese
- Strawberry Salad - field greens with a sweet balsamic vinaigrette garnished with fresh strawberries and macadamia nuts
- Sugar snap peas
- Savoyarde potatoes with Gruyere cheese and onions (absolutely delish!)
- Roast tenderloin of beef and boneless breast of chicken with a Rosemary demi-glaze
- Wedding Cake (obviously) - chocolate, white, and sour cream strawberry
- Grooms Cake - Fun Fetti (future hubby is going to LOVE this)
- Strawberries dipped in chocolate
- Lolipop cheesecake balls dipped in chocolate (haven't decided on what flavor of cheesecake we are going with yet)
- Chocolate mousse ganache in a chocolate bowl
The chocolate covered strawberries was a MUST HAVE for me! Was/is there any menu items for your wedding that was/is a must have for you?
I am only 3 months out but I guess it still hadn't hit me that I really am getting married really soon. Last night did it for me! It totally hit me that I am getting married very soon!!!! Between the dress fitting and the tasting I am now completely aware that I am marrying the man of my dreams in 94 days and counting!!!! Did this happen to you? When did it really hit you?
Okay, I know that I still have 2 hours before lunch but I am hungry now! So, I am off to go find some food!