Back to the Grind....

I'm amongst the living!!!! Well, I think! After my awesome vicodin induced 3-day nap I am feeling much better. It actually wasn't too bad of an experience, believe it or not! The oral surgeon was great and they gave me extra 'laughing gas' to calm the nerves. Let's just say I was out of control when I came to! My mom had a terrible time keeping track of me in the drug store as I wandered (more like speed walked) down every aisle. She would turn her back for one second and I would be gone. I bet this experience makes her glad that she only had one child and that one child is now in her twenty's! She is probably really looking forward to grand children now! haha!

Thank you to everyone who left me such sweet comments! Your comments definitely helped before and after the extraction! You all are awesome!

Okay, since I have been on a wedding hiatus (well, blogging about the wedding, hiatus) I think it is time to jump back into it full force. So, here we go!

I received an email this morning from our Pastor telling me that he is being mobilized on July 8th and will be on active duty for 8 months.......CRAP CRAP CRAP! So, with less than 4 months to go (106 days to be exact) we no longer have a Pastor!

Am I stressing?!? Not really.
Is this thanks to left over vicodin running through my system?!? Probably!

All I know is that the future hubby and I are getting married on August 22, 2009 come hell or high water (enter bridezilla)! So, I will either find a Pastor between now and then or I will convince a friend to get ordained online! My mother would prefer the first option but if push comes to shove then we may have to go with option two...lol!
Hopefully on August 22, 2009 I will have pictures of our Pastor telling future hubby that he 'may now kiss the bride!'

Have you had anything fall through in your wedding planning?!? Or did you have anything fall through as the date came closer?!? Have a great weekend!!!!!

Comments

Lynsey said…
One of my bridesmaids found out she is getting deployed for 6 months at the end of August! This was after we had already ordered all the dresses.So, since she won't be in the states, I had to ask another friend to be a bridesmaid.
Candice said…
Our reception site got double booked!! And this was after we had purchased multiple items to compliment it!! We had to book another place that was much more expensive but still pretty :(
Cat said…
My fiance just took a new job that requires him to go overseas for 3 months at a time and if he doesn't leave before June 1, he will miss the wedding!!!! In one of my bridezilla moments, I told him I was going to marry someone on September 19, I didn't care who it was;)
Christine said…
I get my fingers crossed you'll find a new pastor. I'm sure you'll be fixing that problem very soon :-)
Nicole-Lynn said…
Glad you're back and you're feeling OK! Hope you find another pastor soon :)
Kiana said…
My wedding reception venue, a hotel, told us they had our date available, but when we decided to go with them, only a few days later, they told us they had a 'glitch' in their system and the date was actually booked! We changed our entire wedding date for them! Thank goodness we were far enough out in planning that nothing had been printed with our original date. Everything happens for a reason though and I love, love our new date and couldn't be happier! You will find a new pastor and it'll work out...everything always does ;)
Hilary said…
I HATED having my wisdom teeth taken out! I was so worried about having dry socket, and I ended up having one on the bottom that healed top down instead of bottom up, so they ended up having to re-cut it. It was pretty nasty. I'm glad your experience went well - they didn't even bother giving me pain medicine!

Popular Posts