Now it is back to the grind of things! I have a long list of tasks that I would like to accomplish- some wedding related, others non-wedding related. So, here goes with the wedding related stuff:
- Pick up wedding bands- I received a call on Tuesday that our wedding bands are done! I am soooooo excited to see how they turned out. We had our bands custom designed for us. I haven't even posted a picture of my engagement ring yet (stupid camera didn't want to cooperate) but hopefully I will post a picture of that and my wedding band.
- Finish Bridesmaids gift bags- I am still working on completing these. Doing DIY projects for 8 bridesmaids can get time consuming but I love how they are turning out and I hope they love the presents too!
- Order Groomsmen gifts- I have it narrowed down to three different items but it has been hard for me to find time to have future hubby pick out the one that he wants to go with since he works late.
- Pick out the tux- yeah, I still am trying to get this accomplished. Hopefully I can drag future hubby into a store this weekend to get these picked out. Fingers crossed!
- Finalize the information that needs to be sent to April of April Foster Events for our invitations.
- Find lots of cheap votive candles holders and candles for the tables at the reception.
Have a great Thursday!!! And of course, some beautiful pictures!