- Cocktail Napkins - I ordered our cocktail napkins. The cocktail napkin will have our monogram on the napkin.
- Dress Tag - I ordered my dress tag from MondeDesign on Etsy. I will post a picture once I get the proof back.
- Hangers for the Groom and Myself - the lovely ErinBorges at Etsy is creating our hangers. I cannot wait to see what they look like! Once again, I will post a picture of the proof when I get it. Sidenote- I was telling future hubby about the hangers and he looked at me like I was crazy! I tried to explain to him that it was for the pictures and to add a personal touch but he still didn't understand. He just shook his head and laughed. I get that a lot for some reason! lol Oh and if you haven't checked out the socks that Erin makes you definitely need to proceed right to her Etsy page. They are darling! Here is an example of the socks:
How cute would these be for your groom? She even makes socks for father-in-laws that reads- "I'm so happy you walked into my life", socks for the father that reads "By your side every step of the way", and custom messages.
- Tasting - we had our tasting yesterday and it went better than I ever expected!!! A post will follow with our menu. I am kicking myself because I took my camera but didn't take any pictures during the tasting. Darn it!!!!
- I HAVE A PASTOR!!!!! The pastor that I contacted last week called me yesterday afternoon to let me know that he had found someone to cover his Saturday night service so that he could marry us. YAY!!! You better believe I marched right into my dad's office and did a 2-3 minute victory dance! Once again, my dad just shook his head and laughed. See, I told you that I get that a lot. lol
Happy Hump Day!!!