Shoes.....A Girls Best Friend

Quick update- I was browsing through a few websites drooling over all the clothing, shoes and purses that I should not spend money on when low and behold.....Peep Toe Satin Pumps in Taupe at a pretty good price! (It is VERY hard to find cute taupe colored shoes) Yes, you heard me correctly........pretty good price.
Steve Madden - $59.99 at Victoria Secret

The Bridesmaid dresses are taupe and champagne......what do we think of these shoes in taupe for the bridesmaids?!? (Any of my bridesmaids reading this please please please give me your input because you could be wearing these.)

I was feeling really lucky so I jumped onto Steve Madden's website to see what else I could find and looky what I found -

Unfortunately, my luck ran out.......they were sold out of my size in the champagne color. *GASP* * TEAR*

When I got off of work I ran home to call Steve Madden's Customer Service line to see if the website was correct and/or see if they would be getting this shoe back in stock. Much to my amazement the lady informed me that they had ONE pair left in my size in the champagne color in the warehouse........SOLD!!!!! I immediately grabbed those suckers up!

I will be receiving my shoes in 1-3 weeks which will give me plenty of time to break them in. Also, if by chance I don't like them I still have plenty of time to keep searching! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

I would love to hear your thoughts on these beauties. So, what do you think of these as my wedding day shoes?!?

Comments

Hannah said…
I think they are fan-freakin-tastic!!
I LOVE them!
Anonymous said…
Really pretty.
Dana said…
I think that they are great. I love Steve Madden shoes.
jessica lynn said…
omg laura those champagne satin pumps that you snatched up are to. die. for. loooove them!! :)
i dont mind the VS ones, but the heel is a litttttle thick, you know?! regardless, the price isnt too shabby. Ill keep my eyes open! :)
Mmhhh LOVE them. I think I have to order them :-)
Rachel H. said…
I love them! They are TOO cute!
LOVE the shoes!!!! Congrats on the find and the price!

Popular Posts