Monday, March 23, 2009

Save the Dates, Part Deux

My mom dropped my save the dates off at the post office last Thursday afternoon. I assumed that people in the area would begin to receive the cards on Saturday since she didn't drop the cards off until the afternoon. I was wrong! I received several calls on Friday from people letting me know that they had received the save the dates. I was pretty darn impressed with the postal service (for once)!

So, since a lot of people have already received them I think it is safe for me to post pictures of our save the dates.

The Front-

The Back-
The colors appear a little distorted on the computer versus real life but I promise, the colors on the STD's are taupe and a champagne color. April Foster did an amazing job on our save the dates! I absolutely love them! I can't WAIT to see what she comes up with for our invitations.

I hope you all had a great weekend! Oh, and as of yesterday we are down to 5 months until we are standing at the alter saying 'I do'!!!! So excited!!!! :-)

17 comments:

TiffanyM522 said...

very classy! I love the font and the way the date is written in the word date. fantastic!

Adrienne said...

Way cute!! Your guests will love them! I love how you have so many pictures on there, well done!!

NotQuiteaBride said...

yay! I love them!

Christine said...

They are awesome :-)
And yes, the date in "Date" is special..

Jessie said...

So beautiful! I love them!

Caroline said...

i love the design!! they are great :)

My Dream Ring said...

SO Pretty, love the font!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Oh wow, love them!

Teresa said...

WOO-HOO! I had the same experience. Dropped them off at 5pm on Friday and started getting calls on Saturday. Such a nice surprise. Yours look great, by the way!

Candice said...

So very cute Save the Dates!! I just noticed we are getting married on the same day!! Definitely different areas but I have yet to meet anyone yet on the exact same day!! It's creeping up us for sure...

Christine said...

Oh I saw your StD on Penned and Pretty as well :-)

Jenn said...

Those are absolutely adorable! Well done.

skywind said...

Oh, very warm photo, showing deep love. :)
Health information
Humor & Fun World

Lynsey and Brian said...

I love them! April did a fantastic job. Isn't she the best?! The font and monogram are so classy. And the postal service such is on the ball these days!

Justin and Jenn said...

I just found your blog & you two are adorable!

Goldie said...

these came out gorgeous!

Abbie said...

They are gorgeous!