Monday, January 12, 2009

The Groomsmen's Gifts

I have covered ideas for the Bridesmaids so on to the Groomsmen. There are so many different personalities among our Groomsmen, i.e.- some like golf others like baseball, some hate golf, etc. And to make it even easier {sarcastic humor} my FH is still trying to decide on the last couple of guys to ask. So you can see my dilemma for finding something that all the Groomsmen may potentially enjoy (since I am not sure who they all are yet.....I love my FH....hehe). Here are some of my potential finds-


My FH did not want to give flasks or beer glasses since he felt like this was a common gift to receive as a Groomsmen (and overdone). I showed him some of these ideas and he loved them and thought they were good ideas. At least I have the vote of approval from him thus far!

And we mustn't forget.....

Taupe Argyle Socks - Banana Republic

.......the argyle socks to coordinate with the wedding colors - taupe and champagne.

What do you think?!? Any suggestions?!?

5 comments:

L J said...

Great start L,

I am giving my GM baseball coolers with a 12pk of their favorite beer, and a can kooze. Then of course the socks and the tie they are wearing the day of....

L J said...

BTW....I had a post on this same issue and had a variety of ideas if you want to look at it..

jessica lynn said...

love the cooler/bins and SO GLAD that you found the perfect socks!

Katy said...

I have the black monogramed color. My aunt apparently thought I was an alcoholic freshmen year, but it's awesome. Great for beach trips.

Affordable Groomsmen Gifts said...

Thanks for posting this! I'm trying to find information on Groomsmen Gifts and this has definitely helped me in this process.