Friday, December 11, 2009

Funniest Christmas Card

Last night I received the funniest Christmas card ever and you will never guess who the card was from........Buerly and Rooney (our English Bullies). Yep! Our dogs sent us a Christmas card this year! Boy do we feel special! ;-)

Note: Not really......my adorable mom sent us a Christmas card and signed it from Buerly and Rooney. So sweet! When I actually read the card I about peed my pants laughing!



The card had a picture of a Bulldog on the front and read:

"The heck with two front teeth! All I want for Christmas is my testicles back!"

And the inside read:

"Have a ball this Christmas season!"

Thanks boys (and mom) for the funniest Christmas card! Haha!

Have a great weekend!!!!!

11 comments:

Adrienne said...

That is too funny! Your mom is awesome! :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aw, that was sweet! Too funny :)

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

That's pretty funny...maybe I'll do something like that for my fiance from our pitbull :)

Rachel H. said...

That is TOO funny!! What an awesome Christmas card?! :)

Chocolate Lover said...

That hilarious!

PDX Bride said...

You make me so jealous every time you have your bulldogs on here! I have wanted a bulldog since I was like 10 . . . and you have 2!! So sad for me.

Ams said...

They are sooooooo cute!
We are going to be adding a bulldog to our little family next spring we believe... CAN'T WAIT!

Jenny.Lee said...

That is hilarious! Have a good weekend!

Marian said...

Oh wow, those may just be the best Christmas cards EVER

{The Perfect Palette} said...

super funny. sweet too.

Mrs. Smith said...

That's hilarious!!!