Christmas Shopping

I have been doing a lot of Christmas shopping lately.....haven't we all?!? :-) But of course while out shopping it was impossible for me not to 'browse' for a few things that I wouldn't mind finding underneath the Christmas tree this year! ;-)

Victoria's Secret Flannel PJ's
Don't these look soooo comfy and warm?!? They are just begging to be worn on a cold, wintery day with no where to go!

Express ReRock Jeans
I just bought my first pair of ReRocks (Express' new jean line) and I LOVE them!!!! Highly recommend them! So of course owning a few more pairs would never hurt. ;-)


Michaels- Cricut Expression
A scrapbooker's dream come true!!!! My jaw seriously hit the table when I watched a demo at Michael's one day. I am pretty sure my sister-in-law had to pull my jaw off of the table after witnessing this fine piece of equipment!


WHBM Faux Mink Bolero
Doesn't this just look fun?!? We think so!

J. Crew Salon Necklace
Love it but I would definitely be dreaming at $150.


Coach- Claire
And while I am dreaming.......

Okay this list kind of turned into my dream list towards the end but a girl can dream, can't she?!

Have you found any 'dream' items or fun things that you wouldn't mind finding underneath the Christmas tree this year?

Be sure to check out the poll to your right. Happy Tuesday!

Comments

LOVE the jacket LOVE the bag!!! So cute!
Rachel H. said…
Cute items...Love them all, really! :)

Popular Posts