Here is my final to-do list:
- Finish month end books at work
- Go tanning
- Finish packing for the honeymoon (I am almost packed but the future hubby is a completely different story)
- Pack the dogs food, toys and beds for the pet lodge
- Put laundry away
- Pick up around the house
- Drop off my engagement ring to be re-rhodium plated*
- Pick up my wedding dress and veil (EEEEEH! I can't wait to see it!)
- Get full set of nails and pedi with matron of honor......relaxation!
- If there is any packing left, finish it
- Run final load of laundry
- Pick up programs from April and begin to assemble
- Pray that the menu cards and guest favor cards are in the mail so that I can begin to assemble
- Drop dogs off at pet lodge
- Pick up engagement ring and weddings bands (fingers are crossed that future hubby's wedding band will be there since it isn't being delivered until Friday)
- Start hauling everything downtown to the hotel and SRC
- Finish assembling programs, menu cards, and guest favor cards
- Rehearsal/Rehearsal dinner
- Girls sleep over in the chairman's suite at the hotel! :-)
- Get married and have fun!
*Rhodium is a precious metal and is used on the surface of jewelry to resist scratches and tarnish and to give a white, reflective appearance. Rhodium plating (rhodium electroplating) refers to the technique of covering the surface of jewelry with Rhodium. Rhodium plating does not last forever which is why after a while white gold will begin to lose its luster. Jewelry that is worn everyday (ie- engagement rings and wedding bands) may need to be re-rhodium plated after 2 years. Prices will vary based on the thickness of the rhodium plating and the complexity of the jewelry. A thicker rhodium plating will ensure that the shiny appearance lasts longer. You can read more about rhodium plating here.
Have a great Wednesday!!!!!