For all those married ladies out there- when did it hit you?!? For all those ladies counting down the days- has it hit you yet?!?
I still have items on my list to take care of:
- Email April of April Foster Events our program layout
- Finish the seating chart (only 20 people left to seat.....not too bad)
- Tie ribbon around bubbles (tedious but at least I can watch TV while I do it......if only I could teach our two dogs how to tie bows)
- Send time line/addresses to the limo company
- Finish DJ forms (did you know that 'Move Bitch' by Ludacris is considered a commonly played song for the bouquet toss.....lol! Don't worry, that will not be played at our wedding)
- Tie ribbons to programs once I receive the programs
- Finish last minute details for the Sunday brunch
- Pack for the honeymoon (can't wait)
- Pack all wedding items into a tub
- Go tanning (yes.....I am a bad, bad person but I think I will risk it for the sake of being nice and tan for the wedding....oh, and I will also spray tan too)
- Pick up snacks for the snack bar/bridal party
- Wrap future hubby's wedding gift
- Burn CD of ceremony music and give to the SRC
PS- I am very disappointed that the weather websites will only do 10 day extended forecasts otherwise I would be stalking the weather today. Come Wednesday.....let the stalking begin!
Have a great Monday!
LOVE this picture!!!! Photo via Bobbi + Mike Photography