Monday, June 8, 2009


Sorry, this really isn't going to be much of a post today because I am EXHAUSTED!!!!

I survived the weekend and had a fantastic time! The entire night was a complete surprise and I loved every moment of it! Pictures and stories to come! I have to wait on pictures from my friends because I didn't take a single picture with my camera. Oh and I received this text last night and I think it sums up the weekend pretty well- "Hope you had a good time! We partied from 6pm to 4am! It's still in us! :-)"

Okay, it's time to chug a couple of Red Bulls and attempt to get through the day. The bags underneath my eyes are ridiculous.....definitely need to work on those!

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

Glad you had a good time!! I am sure it was a blast. Can't wait to see the recaps!

My Dream Ring said...

Happy Monday to you as well! I'm glad you had a great time! Can't wait to see pictures!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

so glad you had a fantastic time :)

Caroline said...

Can't wait to hear about your night! Looking forward to seeing pictures!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Aw, so happy you had a great time! Can't wait to see the recaps!

Jenny.Lee said...

Glad you had so much fun! Can't wait to see pics!