Other things going on in the random brain of moi:
- Tomorrow I am playing in a charity golf outing for my high school with Hubs, my dad and my brother. I am excited to play golf but not sure how I feel about seeing people from the high school I attended. There is a good reason why I only stayed in touch with a few people from my high school. Oh, and putting on a fake smile and reminiscing about the "glory days" that many people are still trying to relive is not my idea of fun.
- I made myself promise not to get any fall decor out until our downstairs is COMPLETELY 100% clean. I am beginning to think at this rate I won't even be able to get Christmas out. I need to stop starting new projects and just get down to business and finish cleaning.
- My grammar sucks and I am a sucky writer. I read so many blogs that are written so well and then I look at my writing style and cringe. Thank God I never desired to be in an industry that requires lots of writing. My brain knows exactly what it wants to say but somewhere between thinking through my thoughts and typing them out things get a little jumbled.
- Once again, a weekend that was supposed to be relaxing is now fully booked. I don't think we know how to relax anymore. There was a time not too long ago that we hardly ever had anything to do. We always complained that we were such losers. Now we complain that we have too much to do. It is a never ending battle I tell you!
- I loathe WebMD! Long story short, I was having some problems so I did a search. WebMD concluded that I was either having a heart attack, a stroke, gout, etc. Seriously?!? Telling a borderline hypochondriac that she her symptoms indicate a heart attack or stroke is just asking for anxiety and panic attacks to be added to that list of medical conditions. Oh, and maybe some hyperventilating!
- Speaking of hypochondriac......whenever I get a headache or the occasional shooting pain in my head I immediately start thinking that I am a.) having a stroke, b.) having an aneurysm, or c.) dying of a brain tumor. I know.....such the optimist! Seriously, I am not right in the head......and not because of the headaches.....lol
- I always wonder what it would be like if our dogs could speak. Hubs and I will sometimes have full out conversations of what Buerly and Rooney would say if they could talk to us. It is so funny how their personalities influence how they would sound and what they would say. Yes, we are strangely weird.
- Currently there is potential for some change in our lives, good change, really good change. I am trying my hardest to not get overly excited because this change is not guaranteed. I wish I could share but for now I have to keep it a secret. So, if you don't mind, please say a little prayer that this change happens!
- No, we are not pregnant nor are we trying at the moment. Sorry, didn't want the secret change comment mentioned above to start any rumors.