Fun New Gadget!

Well, my Blackberry Storm finally bit the dust.  As of yesterday I could only use half of the QWERTY touch screen and considering the phone doesn't have an actual keypad.......that is an issue.  So, I sucked it up and went to Verizon to find my new companion.

I present to you......


The Samsung Fascinate

Now, I have only owned the phone for a day or so but so far I LOVE it!!!! It is such a fun toy!

Perks to this lovely new device:
  • Gorgeously crystal clear screen (thanks to the AMOLED touch screen)
  • Tons of apps
  • Very fast (especially when utilizing WiFi at home)
  • User friendly
  • Swype (the COOLEST thing EVER)
  • Takes great pictures and video
  • Call quality is good
  • Lightweight 
  • Animated wallpaper.....not a big deal functionally speaking but very awesome
  • The internet package is $20 cheaper/month than Blackberry
  • Skype capable
The not so good:
  • Bing is the programmed search engine (I am a Bing hater....Google lover)
  • You have to charge your phone pretty much everyday if you are utilizing several of the apps (but that is how most smartphones are these days)
But, like I said, the jury is still out on this new toy of mine.  As of day 1.....I still love it......which is more than I could say for my Blackberry Storm.  :-)

Have a fabulous day!
post signature

Comments

Corinne said…
I just got a new phone on Monday - my first smartphone (yes, I'm behind). I am not used to having to charge a phone so much but I have to say I am loving it!

Glad you finally were able to find a phone and are happy with it so far!
mommy mye said…
oooh, your new phone looks awesome! I love samsung phones! have fun with the new toy :]
Jessica said…
Oh man, I'm so jealous! My BFF has one and she loves it. My BB Storm is about to croak but I'm not due for an upgrade until freaking JUNE. :o/
Unknown said…
So exciting to get a new gadget... I have a gadget addiction actually!!
I agree - all the smartphones are big ol' battery suckers but they are SO worth it :)

Popular Posts