- Groomsmen gifts have been ordered- 400 piece poker sets from Poker N' Stuff
- Bridesmaid dresses have been picked up and so far two have been delivered (3 more will be delivered after this coming weekend). In regards to my last post where I was worried about how they would look- I LOVE them!!! And the shoes go great with the dress! RELIEF!!!!
- I have created our guest book thanks to Shutterfly. I am thrilled with the end result!
- Fortune cookies for the dessert bar have been ordered from Fancy Fortune Cookies.
- Met with David, from McNamara, to go over the centerpieces. David was working on a wedding that had a lot of the same flowers that we are using so he had me stop by to see if I liked the overall look. There were only a few things that I didn't care for and those were things that were specific to this arrangement but wouldn't be in my arrangements. So I was thrilled with the overall impact that the centerpieces made!
- Jessica Lynn from Penned & Pretty called me this morning to let me know that my envelopes are done! YAY!!!! I cannot wait to get these pretty envelopes in my possession! So, definitely stay tuned because I will be posting pictures of Jessica's amazing work!
- April Foster from April Foster Events emailed me to let me know that my invitations would be ready for pick up on Thursday! Sooooooo excited!!!! As if getting my invitations isn't phenomenal enough I also get to meet April at Starbucks (addicted). Also, April Foster Events has been nominated for the Indy A-List to compete for the title of Best Indianapolis Wedding Planner. So, if you have time go on over and vote here for April!
- Today I am meeting with the coordinator at the Scottish Rite Cathedral and the event planner for Thomas Caterers of Distinction to look at table linens and place settings. I am excited but I also dread seeing how ridiculously over priced these linens will be. C'est la vie!
- While spending the 4th of July with future hubby's family I will be putting invitations together and liners in envelopes so that I can hopefully get everything mailed out by Monday, July 6. Fingers crossed!!!! After that I will be able to show you our invites!
Have a great Tuesday!!!! I am off to accomplish more tasks!