180 Days........and counting

This is a day late so I apologize BUT as of yesterday I am exactly 6 months away from marrying my best friend and love of my life!!!! I can't tell you how happy I am that I have finally reached that 6 month point. Lately, I have felt like time was slowly drifting by and that there hasn't been much planning to do. In fact, my lovely FH asked me if there was anyway to move the wedding up a month or two. Obviously the answer was no but I thought that it was sweet that he couldn't wait to be married to me!

I still feel like I am ahead of the game for planning this wedding so no meltdowns yet (hopefully no meltdowns at all). Tomorrow, I meet with a baker and hopefully will be able to check one more item off of the list!!!! I will keep you all posted on how the events of tomorrow go.

All photos via Bobbi + Mike Photography

In 180 days I will be doing what these couples in the pictures above did and I can't wait!!!!

Comments

Adrienne said…
YAY! Congrats on the 6 month mark! Good luck with the baker, those visits are so fun!!!
Liz said…
Oh my goodness.... it's SO CLOSE and time will definitely continue to move faster as you get closer. I'm a little more than three months out and the last few months have gone by rediculously fast.

:D
Rachel H. said…
Congrats on the 6 month mark...It will FLY by!
My Dream Ring said…
Congrats girly. Time sure is flying by. Good Luck with the rest of your planning.

Popular Posts