Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm Back......Sorta

Sorry but today is going to be a short post! I feel like I hit the ground running and have yet to stop!

Yesterday marked the 40 day countdown!!! As of today, 39 days and I will be walking down that aisle!! Very excited!!!

That being said, I still have a lot to get done- wedding projects and home DIY projects. I was going to post picture of our invites today but decided that I wanted to retake some of the pictures. So, hopefully tomorrow you will find a post about our invites that turned out perfect in every way! :-)

Happy Tuesday!!!
Photo via Megan W Photography

UPDATE: My stupid camera battery died as I was trying to upload pictures so I will not be posting pictures of our invites until Thursday! Don't ya hate when that happens?!?

5 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Wow, getting so close!

Rachel H. said...

I can't believe it's getting so close! Seems like yesterday that you just got engaged!

Jenny.Lee said...

Only 39 days!

Hi, Lane said...

Hey girl! You won the giveaway! Just comment me your e-mail address, or shoot me an e-mail at HLJ@clemson.edu. I know you're super busy, but if you send me your address (and I think you said you liked green?), I'll get it out to you!

Carly said...

You're almost there!! It must be such a busy time for you! So exciting!!!!