- Finish catching up on laundry (a never ending process)
- Determine wording for menu cards and guest favor cards
- Mow the lawn and try to figure out why our grass is dying even though we water and pay to have it treated! Very puzzling and quite annoying.
- Grocery shopping......have I ever mentioned that I loathe grocery shopping?!? If not, I do!
- Second hair trial- I loved the way my hair turned out on my first hair trial but future hubby wasn't as enthused. He wanted to see something more formal so I am going to make him sit down with me and look through hair styles.
- Mail out thank you notes from bridal showers (don't worry, recaps coming soon).
- Call jeweler to see if future hubby's wedding band is finished (please let third try be the charm.....fingers crossed)
- Meet with SRC coordinator to go over logistics (fingers are crossed that they allow bubbles.....I know, shame on me for not finding out sooner.....lol)
- Phone call with Stephanie to go over DOC timeline.
- Make up trial with Beth Jerrels of Champagne and Lipstick. VERY excited for this!!!!
- Possibly stop by Crooked Stick to see the US Senior Open (thanks Dad for the tickets)
- Make call to find out if WW3 will be waged against my mortgage company....gotta love mortgage companies who don't understand what the term arrears means....absolutely unbelievable!
Have a great Monday!
I have a lot to post about this week so be sure to stop back by!!! :-)