It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year....

Okay, I know, it is a little early to be thinking about Christmas (my fiance made the argument that it isn't even Thanksgiving)! But Christmas is my FAVORITE time of the year (I am sure most feel this way).

To back things up a little, yesterday I was feeling VERY unmotivated and really had no desire to think about anything wedding. Two things happened to help change this around- 1. My photographer sent me an email letting me know that my Engagement Pictures are almost done and that they look great (so keep checking back and hopefully I will have them by the weekend, fingers are crossed) and 2. Landon gave me some great advice and recommended changing something, like moving furniture around. So, taking Landon's advice I went home from work yesterday and put three Christmas trees up (only one is actually decorated so far). I have come to the conclusion that waiting until the day after Thanksgiving does not give me enough time for Christmas. This will be our first Christmas in our new house and I am SOOOO excited for the holidays.

When we lived in our apartment we only had room for one tree- a 7 foot tree. Since we have a house we have bought a 9-foot tree, 7 1/2-foot tree, and are about to purchase another 9-foot tree (did I mention that I love Christmas?!?) putting the tree count up to four trees total.
So that being said, I am back and in full force and completely motivated again (Thanks Landon and Angela)! So, in the spirit of the upcoming Christmas season I have found some great Christmas/Winter Wedding pictures. All I need now is my Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Twist. Enjoy!!!!




How cute are the pine cones on the guest table?!? And the center piece is so simple but has a lot of impact!


Photo via White Lace Weddings


The Knot (Photos by - left to right: Heather and Rick KingenSmith Photography and Laura Novak Photography)

Love, Love, Love the center pieces! If I were having a winter wedding I would have to have that mink stole, so gorgeous!


The Knot (Photo by Phil Kramer Photographers, Inc.)

Can we say winter wonderland?!?

Comments

Adrienne said…
Oh winter weddings can be so gorgeous!!!
JennyLee said…
So gorgeous! I love bare branches in any type of decor.

Popular Posts