Monday, July 2, 2012

Time for Some Summer Shopping

Happy Monday! Normally I wouldn't be saying this but since I work two days, have Wednesday off, then work another two days it is like having two Thursdays! :-) Oh, and I have a Starbucks Hazelnut Latte sitting right next to me.....that always seems to make Mondays a little better!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Our weekend was pretty busy and had some unexpected surprises along the way (all good, don't worry).  Sunday was a lot quieter so I spent the first few hours of my morning drinking my hot tea and doing a little online shopping and wishing.  I have a slight serious addiction to maxi dresses and found plenty that I think that I need (okay, want would probably be more appropriate)......

All dresses above are from Windsor




Now, if only all of these dresses would just magically appear in my closet, I would be one happy girl! :-)

Now the kicker - The only problem that I seem to have with maxi dresses is finding one long enough.  I am 5'7" and prefer that the maxi dress sweep the ground a touch (in flat sandals, of course).  I know 5'7" is not abnormally tall but when trying on these dresses I sometimes I feel the fashion industry thinks it is.  Anyone else have this problem?  If so, are there certain brands that you have had luck with?

Have a great day!
post signature

3 comments:

Hilary Lane said...

Your "Thursday" mindset would have come in super handy today because I had a major case of the Mondays!! Those are some cute dresses!

mobile dj karaoke said...

Those dress are beautiful and lovely, wondering if they are made entirely of cotton.

RD Robertson said...

What a lovely dress! I think it is petite maxi dresses. I like this design and dress most. Thanks for sharing your collection. Keep posting!