Tuesday, October 18, 2011

73 Days and Counting

In 73 days this happy girl will be flying down to here......

To board this......

And celebrate.....

I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am for this vacation!!! {happy dance as I think about it}  My parents go on a New Years cruise Every.Single.Year.  When I was in high school and college they would always take me and a friend with them on these cruises {spoiled, I know}.  Once I married Hubs the free vacations and cruises suddenly ended.  Okay, they didn't totally end and I guess I shouldn't dump all the blame on Hubs.....the free vacays and cruises started dwindling when I entered the "real" world {cue evil sounding music}.  Another reason to never grow up! That damn giraffe from Toys R' Us was really on to something! I should have listened to him about these growing up shenanigans.  

Only......there is a slight problem!  As I sit here, stuffing my face with junk food, I realized.......holy 73 short days until I have to squeeze into a swimsuit batman! There is NO WAY I want to attempt to put on a swimsuit in the privacy of my own home, let alone in front of thousands of strangers right now. So, I guess I had better get my butt in shape {literally} and start running or doing something of some sort of physical nature.  So that leads me to ask- what is your favorite way of getting back into shape?  The weather has been rainy and cold so I am afraid that I won't be able to run outdoors as much as I would like.  So I need to find another way to get into decent physical form before it is bon voyage for this girl!  Thanks for the help in advance! :-)

Have a wonderful afternoon! :-)
post signature

3 comments:

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

Jessica said...

Aww!! How fun!!!

HD Post Production Services said...

Florida is the state where you will be able to find beaches and tropical landscapes. It worth visiting there.