Training for the Big Event!!!!

My Butler Bulldogs are making a Sweet Sixteen appearance again which has this blogger VERY happy and excited!!!!

Butler will face-off against the Wisconsin Badgers on Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 9:57 ET.  Buerly and Rooney (friends and fans of Butler Blue II, our mascot) are geared up and ready to cheer on the Bulldogs.  But Buerly decided that he needed to get in some extra training to be ready for Thursday nights big showdown.



(Pardon the quality.....it is dark in our basement and I took the video on my phone)

So much for my work out on the treadmill! lol

Have a fabulous Tuesday!
post signature

Comments

Lynsey said…
That's hilarious. I love it.
Candicelyn said…
love this!! If the dogs are up to it, they should join Minne for the 1 mile doggie Dash in June!
Nicole-Lynn said…
Just stopping by to see how you were! I see you haven't blogged in a while. Hope all is well!
Nicole-Lynn said…
Girl where have you been? :) Hope all is well with you! If you have a new blog please let me know! :)

You can reach me at my new blog,

http://www.thebeverlyfam.blogspot.com
Nicole-Lynn said…
Hey girlie! Back one last time to see how you're doing! haha Just thinking of you!

Popular Posts